Payment - Terms and Conditions for all our tours
1. Send a Reservation Request
2. We contact you to confirm the availability for your requested tour
3. Paying the deposit will confirm your booking.
A deposit of 3000 SEK per person is payable at the time of booking. Paid deposits will not be refunded.
The remaining payment is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Method of payment
1. Bank transfer, relevant payment information can be found on the payment page.
2. All major credit/debit cards accepted via PayPal.
We strongly recommend travel insurance for all tours.
- Cancellation due to illness, cancelled flights and so on can usually be refunded through your travel insurance company.
- If you provide sufficient notice and we are able to find someone to take your place, then we will pay you back in full.
- If you are so unfortunate as to have to cancel your holiday with us and you have paid in full more than 8 weeks before your trip we will refund 80% of the total.
- Cancellation 8 to 2 weeks prior to arrival is 50% refundable.
We provide the equivalent of an ATOL guarantee (Visitas), securing you against money loss in the unlikely event of Husky Holiday ceasing to trade.
What is included in the price?
Just about everything - no extra charges from arrival to departure.
- Accommodation and all meals are provided from Sunday evening to the following Saturday morning. If you have special dietary requirements, please notify us.
- You are welcome to use our sleeping bags and tents, snow shoes, skis/ski sticks, ski- and mushing boots, thermo overalls and fishing equipment from us. If you are short of gloves, hats, socks etc. You will find more info about equipment and clothing for your tour under the Clothing tab.
- Instructions and training in the basic skills of dog mushing, skiing and snow shoeing.
- Guided tours with your own dog team.
We have full insurance coverage, but still strongly recommend you arrange your own travel insurance.
Airfares; - your transportation to destination Östersund.